How to make money from AdSense : Beginners Lesson
Google AdSense lesson for the Beginners :
Often time people ask me about google adsense, and I discover that generally armatures only know that “ this is a way of placement of a Ads and if it can happen then we can get money from here”. I got some queries on my facebook account and some people directly ask me that “How they can earn money from google AdSense?” . So today I’m posting this blog for those people that means for beginners. Let’s begin to talk about How to make money from AdSense.
Today I am going to discuss about below points….
- What is google adsense ?
- Where I can allow to use adsense ads?
- Eligibility to participate in google adsense.
- Types of Ads
- Types of Bid
- Adsense polices
- Adsense payment process & method
# What is google adsense ?
“Google Adsense” is an Ad placement service which provide by google. Anyone can register on this platform it’s completely free. Anyone can earn money to placement adsense ads into their Blog , Website, Youtube channel . Generally google paid 68% revenue of Ads to the Ad publisher and google take rest of the money. So all those thing you could get but you have to follow the rules of adsense. If you Unable to maintain the policy of google then you must be panelized by google. You may not use this adsense ads any more. So you should know everything about google adsense privacy and policy, So here I am going to play a short discussion about it. [Place a Video Link Here]
# Where I can allow to use adsense ads?
- Blog : If you have a blog site or a free blogspot blog then you can apply to get adsense account .
- Website : If you have a non-profit website then you can apply .
- Youtube Channel : If you have a youtube channel then you can apply.
# Eligibility to participate in google adsense
- You have to be a website or a blog.
- You have to at least 18 years old.
- Your site should be comply with google adsense policies and you have to keep up to date with them.
- Your site should be active for at least six months.
# Types of Ads
Google offer several type of Ads which may appear on your pages such as…
- Text : A text ad typically includes a title that’s also a clickable link to a webpage
- Image: Image will be display a image like as
- Video : Video ad should be appear a video ad.
- Flash : Flash ad appear a flash ad
- Animated image : Animated image will be appear a animation ad
- Link units : A link unit appear a list of topics which relevant to your site.
# Types of Bid
Google provide four types of Ads bidding process. You can appear ads into different four types process which is..
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
You will be get paid when visitor click on you ads.
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM)
You will be get paid on 1000 visitor impressions that means 1000 time audience see your ads.
- Active View Cost Per Thousand Impression (Active view CPM)
This is almost same as CPM but here the difference is at least 50% ads have to be displayed infront of visitors and where they will be stay minimum 1 second then you will be paid by google.
- Cost Per Engagement (CPE)
When a visitor engage with your ad like playing with your ad to hover on mouse at least 2 second then you will be paid as CPE policy.
# Adsense Policies
This is the most important part for how you able to accepted to get google adsense. You have to obey below terms and policies otherways you don’t think about participate in google adsense.
- Invalid clicks and impressions
Publishers can’t be click their own ads.
- Encouraging clicks
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads.
- Content guidelines
Publishers may not place AdSense code on pages with content that violates any of our content guidelines.
- Copyrighted material
Publishers not allowed to publish any copyright materials on their blog.
- Webmaster guidelines
Publishers should be build their blog with the guideline of google webmaster.
- Traffic sources
Google ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from some certain sources.
- Ad behavior
Publishers are permitted to make modifications to the Adsense but it should not be artificial.
- Ad placement
See the ad placement policies by google.
- Site behavior
Site should be decent well navigated , not spam link, not adult content , not violent thing and more.
- Technical requirements
Technical issue should be to help you provide a quality user experience.
- Use supported languages
Language should be English.
- Gambling content
AdSense restricts the placement of ads on gambling sites.
- AdSense for content
Publishers may place up to three AdSense for content units on one webpage.
- AdSense for Search
A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed per page.
There are a short description on above but it’s better to know the depth on those policy goto “ Adsense Policy ” by google adsense.
# Adsense payment process & method
Google will be pay you with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), wire transfer, checks, and Western Union Quick Cash.
But don’t forget that the 2 thing…
- Google adsense will pay you when you will achieve at least USD $100
- You will get your money in next month after you achieve USD $100 , for example If your current balance reached $100 during January then google would issue you a payment at the end of February.
To learn full details of payment system see “ Google Adsense Payment issue ” by goole.
So my all audience here is all, I try to brief and present to you about Google Adsense Guideline. I hope it will be help to newbies.
For More lesson keep in touch with me and if you have any discussion join with me in “MisterSEO” facebook group. Thank You.